1. Launch the Online Claims Form
2. Complete the Form (it will take about 5 minutes)
3. Attach your receipts and other documents (before commencing the Form, find out the documents you require below)
Have you already lodged your claim via phone or email? Please don’t resubmit online as it may result in unnecessary delays with your claim assessment.
You were injured or ill overseas and have medical & hospital expenses to be reimbursed
Your trip was cancelled due to a natural disaster, medical event or family emergency
You have additional accommodation or travel expenses due to re-arranging your trip
You have lost, damaged or stolen luggage & personal effects (including phones, laptops)
The hire car accident you were involved in required an excess payment
You are claiming for another reason
1. Receipts and proof of payment for each expense you are claiming.
2. Discharge summary (if you were hospitalised).
1. Contact your travel provider first and ask for
2. Original flight schedule/itinerary (with terms and conditions)
3. Tax invoice with the total cost of your travel and accommodation arrangements
4. Proof supporting the reason for cancellation
1. Original and amended flight itinerary including the terms and conditions/fare rules for the booking and the total cost of your travel and/or accommodation arrangements.
2. Receipts/proof of payment for the additional expenses claimed.
3. Documentation outlining the cause of your expenses (i.e. medical report, letter from
1. Proof of ownership/ receipts/bank statements for each item lost, stolen or damaged.
2. Proof of loss (i.e. police report, report to hotel, airline, etc.)
3. A repair quote from a reputable provider should the item be damaged.
4. The IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity Number) of a lost,
1. A police or accident report from the relevant authority.
2. Your rental vehicle agreement that states the rental vehicle excess.
3. A quote or repair invoice for the rental vehicle damage.
4. Receipt/Proof of payment for the expenses incurred relating to the damaged vehicle.
1. Upload documentation explaining/supporting the reason for the expenses incurred.
2. Receipt/Proof of payment for the expenses incurred relating to this event happening.
Once all the necessary documentation has been provided, your claim will be processed within 10 business days.
Please note: we need certain documents to properly assess your claim. We are unable to assess claims lodged without the
We are able to assess claims far quicker if we receive all the required documentation along with your claim. However, you can lodge a claim right now and attach any missing documents at a later stage.
Once your claim has been lodged, you can provide additional documentation via the Online Claims Form attachment page. It is the fastest way to provide us with additional documentation. All you need to do is enter your Claims Number and attach your documents. They will then appear immediately in our systems.
You can also provide additional documentation by emailing email@example.com, including the Claims Number in the subject line. However, as the inbox is reviewed periodically, it may add unnecessary delays to your assessment. The Online Claims Form attachment page is the fastest way to provide additional documentation.
You can also lodge a claim by post. However, this may add unnecessary delays to your assessment. A Downloadable Claims Form is available here. The fastest way for your claim to be assessed is by using the Online Claims Form. It only takes 4 minutes and the information immediately appears on our systems.
PO BOX 386
ARCHERFIELD BUSINESS CENTRE